CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40mlZoom
CeraVe Anti-Blemish Gel 40ml
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40ml fights blemishes while keeping the skin hydrated thanks to a combination of exfoliating acids and soothing active ingredients.
Add to cart
or buy now with instant payment
Order now and receive it between next Tuesday, December 20 and next Wednesday, December 21 in Canada with DHL Express Shipping.
Add to Wishlist
Click here to see more products from CeraVe
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40ml is a moisturizer specifically formulated for skin with imperfections. Developed with dermatologists, this range of Cerave fights imperfections without disturbing the natural barrier of the skin thanks to the addition of soothing active ingredients. In addition to reducing the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, this facial moisturizer also improves skin texture and the appearance of pores. That said, this moisturizer has an exfoliating effect thanks to the mixture of salicylic acid (2%) with alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic acid and glycolic acid. As a result, this moisturizer helps slough off dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to the appearance of blemishes.
As a base, ceramides are the base of every Cerave product and this one is no exception. Next, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid further contribute to keeping the skin hydrated. Indeed, despite its light gel texture, this product keeps the skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- Texture: gelled;
- Skin issues: blemishes, blackheads, excess sebum;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: combination to oily skin, skin with imperfections;
- Key Benefits: Helps regulate excess oil, reduces appearance of pores, helps control appearance of blemishes, non-drying, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: alcohol, perfume, parabens.
- The main ingredients
- 2% salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and also keratolytic action due to its ability to penetrate pores and exfoliate the skin. In addition, it has antibacterial and sebum-regulating properties. It helps regulate sebum and reduce blackheads and blemishes, giving skin an even, smoother appearance.
- AHAs, including lactic acid and glycolic acid, provide a gentle peeling effect for a smoother appearance;
- Niacinamide also helps regulate excess oil and improve the appearance of pores while keeping skin hydrated and soothed;
- Ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help replenish the skin's existing ceramides and thus restore the skin barrier;
- Hyaluronic acid has the ability to attract and retain water, which means it deeply hydrates the skin.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel 40ml morning and evening to cleansed and dry face.