Skin type: Normal, dry, combination and oily
Skin issues: Pigment spots, pores and sebum
Formula : Light serum
Scent : sweet scent of cherry and golden fig
– Niacinamide (type of vitamin B3): Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, even skin tone and combat excess shine.
– Barbados cherry (acerola): Each of these tropical cherries contains more vitamin C than an orange.
– Witch Hazel Water and Australian Lemon Myrtle: Helps reduce oil and refine pores.
Ingredient Information: This product is suitable for vegans, not tested on animals and does not contain gluten.
Additional Information : Fat Water is a toner and serum in one product: pores are smaller, skin looks clearer, age spots are less visible, and skin tone and texture are evened out over time. It is oil-free and controls shine immediately and all day. Its unique thick texture instantly absorbs and hydrates skin that looks smooth, plumped and restored.
Clinical results: According to a clinical and consumer study of 54 women after one week of use:
– 96% said it leaves skin feeling fresh
– 94% said it is quickly absorbed
– 94% said it purifies and softens the skin