A salicylic acid lotion is an effective way to restore skin smoothness by exfoliating and softening dry skin on legs, elbows, knees and more. An ideal lotion for rough skin contains salicylic acid, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides. We recommend a lightweight, hypoallergenic, non-irritating moisturizer such as CeraVe Renewing Lotion AS to help smooth skin texture.
CeraVe Renewing Lotion AS for rough, bumpy skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe dry skin. Designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid, this non-greasy lotion for rough skin contains three types of essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin's moisture barrier, locking in hydration while helping to soothe the skin. This powerful, ultra-lightweight lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Time-Release Technology for all-day hydration.
This formula is:
- Suitable for rough and bumpy skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritant
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps lock in moisture to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Niacinamide: Helps soothe the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented technology gradually releases moisturizing ingredients throughout the day
- Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid: Help gently remove dead skin cells